Behind a quintessential Edwardian facade, 942 Noe is an exquisitely remodeled modern residence spanning across four levels & over 3,500 sqft. Designed for contemporary living, this three-bedroom & two offices, three and a half bath home lives in the heart of Noe Valley and seamlessly blends the outdoors in for the ultimate California lifestyle.
- Four levels of sleek & sophisticated modern living with exceptional indoor/outdoor access
- Fully integrated Smart Home system for lighting controls, audio throughout interior and exterior, security system, cameras, video intercom, Cat6 & Sonic fiber internet
- Open living level, spanning the entire main floor with floor-to-ceiling sliders leading to a west-facing terrace with garden access
- Chef's kitchen with large central island, high-end Thermador appliances, Neolith countertop, and backsplash, and custom cabinetry.
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms on one level
- Primary bathroom with leather honed quartzite dual vanity, curbless shower & Toto washlet.
- Designer fixtures incl. top of the line plumbing fixtures and tiles, Pental quartz vanity top in guest bathroom & designer lighting throughout
- Large scale media room equipped with wet bar, Zephyr wine cooler, 5.1 surround sound infrastructure and direct yard access through floor to ceiling La Cantina bi-fold doors
- Dormered 4th level ideal for family playroom, lounge area and home office.
- Two laundry areas (one with stackable W/D on bedroom level for added convenience)
- West-facing private backyard with zero maintenance grass & established landscaping on irrigation
- Multiple level decks with Brazilian ipe decking
- One car garage with interior access & smart connect myQ technology with integrated camera for easy package delivery
- New systems throughout (plumbing, electrical, insulation, roof, windows, flooring & foundation)
- Radiant heat with one zone per floor adjustable with Google Nest wireless thermostats
- Air conditioning/ heat pump mini-split system
- Solar hookup ready
- Desirable location minutes from 24th St. shops, restaurants and business as well as public transportation, tech buses & 101/280 freeways